Last monday I received delivery of Lord Curr’s Company for the game In Her Majesty’s Name. I’ve supposed to be having a first game of this next tuesday, and rather stupidly I’ve set myself the challenge of trying to paint the full company for the game. This is a minimum of the 4 named characters and 5 incorrigables, which comes in just under the 250pt game limit.
I’ve managed to clean, base and prime all the minis now and last night I started on the base coats. There are some photos below to show progress and I’ll try to keep updating on how I get on with this.
Tonight I’m hoping to get the main characters all base-coated so fingers crossed on that one. If I can get that done, it leaves me tomorrow to get incorrigables done, then monday night to do finishing touches.