Having had a week away from any painting or building, I was eager to get on with some, so I spent most of monday night working on the church building I sketched out while on holiday. I know it’s probably not the most ideal piece of terrain for Warhammer, but I didn’t want to do another half-timbered house *just* yet. I also embarked on a water trough, inspired by dampf’s tutorial. This was mainly something to do while I waited for the glue to dry on the church tower.
I also glued on the wings to the side of the main church before doing the windows, so that’s going to be annoying to rectify without breaking them off! Anyway, here’s a few pictures of progress.