Church: Day 3

I didn’t get to work on the church on Tuesday, so last night I spent some time cutting out windows and shaping it up for the full structure. Additionally I built a floor for the tower out of balsa wood. Once all that was done, I spent a bit of time finishing off my vargheists. I’m not really happy with the paint job on these, I should have started with a lighter colour to build highlights – the contrast from the base colour to the highlight is way too strong and looks messy in places.

I’m calling it on this for the moment though as I have such a backlog of units to paint that I wanted to get these off the workbench, I may re-visit them later if inspiration hits.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s