A quick post tonight to show some progress from last evenings work. I spent most of yesterday morning putting up new shelves in my office/hobby room, and with various other activities throughout the day ended up rather exhausted by the evening. None the less, I put some time into the church and cut out the balsa panels for the roof and glued them down. I also produced another truss for the roof as three didn’t balance very well. The glued together roof now looks great and is completely detachable, however my camera batteries are flat so I can’t take a picture this evening. I also just had the realization as I typed this up that once I apply the layer of modelling clay to the tower, its going to need some minor resizing of the roof as it’s pretty snug. I’m sure it’ll cope though.I also built up the base with modelling clay, but that’s ugly right now and not worth showing.
Anyway, progress shots: